The Lioness is waging war against chafing legs!
Designed to ensure maximum comfort and style when bathing or being active, the Nixie Mesh Cycling Short takes chafing off the summer agenda, so that you can get back to the things that matter (like cocktails in the sun!).
With a wide waistband and coordinating leg cuffs that fit firmly without elastic, these Cycling Shorts create a super smooth silhouette that doesn’t dig in or compromise your chic look. There is a mesh triangle on the outside leg of these cycling shorts, meaning that they co-ordinate perfectly with all the other Nixie styles
Ariane has designed these with the idea that you can wear them out and about for the day and then feel comfortable enough to join the family in the ocean! The multi functionality of our incredible fabric means you'll be ready for all occasions this summer
In the pictures:
Model wears a size 2XL - she usually wears a size 18
For more information on our Swimwear sizing, please click here for a more detailed explanation
How To Order:
- Select your size by referring to our brand new size chart
- Select your colour(s). This includes if you would like your piece(s) to be reversible with a contrast colour or solid
- Finalise your order via this website. You can use Afterpay, Paypal, Mastercard and Visa
- Advise us at the checkout of what shape leg you would like for the Nymph Infinity suit and lining colour preference (if it is to be a contrast)
- Select if you want express shipping. Please note express shipping provides you with a tracking code and means that once the order it is dispatched it will get to you in the quickest method possible. It does not mean that the garment is made quicker as we process orders in the order they are placed
- After your order is completed, we will be in touch to give you an estimate for how long garments are taking to be made at the moment. We aim for your pieces to be completed in under 6 weeks, though this can change at peek times. If you require your garments to be quicker please contact us prior to purchase to confirm current processing times
If you would like a customised option, please contact us to discuss your needs. We are always happy to customise garments for you as required. This does incur an additional charge on top of the garment price, which starts from $$60. We will work with you to create the perfect fit, or maybe it's a new colour option that you require or a different size?
Our Swimwear collection is made from the latest technology in eco-fabric. The fabric is created using recycled fishing nets, post-consumer waste and even old clothing that is then regenerated into our incredibly soft and supple to the touch fabric. This process happens in Italy -one of the leading countries in the world for luxury swimwear
Along with the stunning hand feel, it also boasts characteristics of Chlorine, Saltwater and UV resistance, ensuring you are all set for your day at the beach
The linings are made using the same fabric, and you can choose if you would like it to be the same as the outer or a contrast colour
By choosing it to be the same as the outer you are left with a very sophisticated and classic looking swimwear outfit. If however you choose to have it made with a contrast fabric you get the freedom to reverse your garment for a second fun look - don't forget to advise us at the check out of your preference. This option is offered at no additional cost
To look after these beautiful fabrics all you need to do is make sure that you rinse them with fresh water after use and leave them to dry (not in direct sun). Remember not to leave them screwed up in a gym bag or wrapped in a wet towel for too long, as this is one of the things that can quickly age swimwear
As always, if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we have a form here for you to use
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook to see when we have new designs and colours or to meet our designer - Ariane
- Each piece is individually cut and sewn on the coast in the Shoalhaven, Australia
- Designed by Ariane Sparkles